Blog Archive

Friday, March 15, 2013

{Awesomesauce Winter Challenge}

OMGoodness!  I am so far behind on blogging that my head is starting to spin.  Life just has gotten away with me.  Between my 9-5, a family, and a starting business I just get so far behind.  I really need to make a conscious effort at trying to keep up.  So, here it goes.  I have been brushing up on my photography over the slow winter months and I am continuing to do so in the Awesomesauce Winter Challenge hosted by Photography Awesomesauce.  Here are my last few weeks of images for that challenge along with the themes.

Week 11 - Routine

Letting the dog in and out

Night time television

Up the stairs to bed

Drop off at school


Week 12 - Love

Loving yourself for who you are.


Week 13 - Your Favorite Thing

The dog's favorite thing: Snow doggy angels


Week 14 - The Sky




Week 15 - Black & White





Week 16 - Travel

Medieval Times Dinner


Week 17 - Green


No comments: