Blog Archive

Friday, December 7, 2012

{Awesomesauce Winter Challenge} | Week 3 - Weather

Week three of the Winter Challenge over at Photography Awesomesauce.  These week's theme was "weather".  I do have to admit, I was at a loss for this one.  I am NOT a nature photographer.  Yes, I dabble here and there; however, it just isn't my forte.  It was a gorgeous week, sunny and cool.  My mind just couldn't figure out a creative way to make "sunny and cool" interesting.  Ugh!  A creative block.  I decided to wait until the end of the week and see what the weather would be.  I hate to say that I was lucky, but when I woke up this morning it was cold and rainy.  Jackpot!  Something interesting.  So I grabbed my camera with the 60mm 2.8 and headed outdoors.  I captured several images, but this one was my favorite. Enjoy!

Rain drop on azaleas



No comments: