Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

{Watts Family}

I was so fortunate to be able to photograph one of my besties, Paula Watts and her beautiful family, Andy, Emmy, & Jake!  The Watts were so much fun to photograph, and despite the reluctance of her son Jake, we were able to take some pretty awesome photos. Rest assured all worked out in the end and I think it would be safe to say that Jake would be very pleased with how handsome he looks. 

I also liked the way Emmy was thinking...suggesting we go down to the railroad tracks and do a short photo shoot there. She is quite the model and LOVES having her photo taken. I really look forward to photographing her again and experimenting with different urban backgrounds and poses.  She is a beauty and has the most gorgeous eyes!

Thank you Watts family for giving me the opportunity.  I hope you enjoy your photographs!  You can view them all in the {Gallery}!  Enjoy!














No comments: